Couponers United

Saturday, October 31, 2009

U-Promise information

Share


UPromise



Have you heard of U-Promise? Upromise is a simple way to earn cash for your kids (or your own!) college funds or earn cash to pay off student loans. I recently became familiar with the program and LOVE it!

It's really very easy - just click HERE to register your grocery cards (like CVS, Kroger etc..) and your debit/card cards. By doing this, U-Promise will keep track of all your spending--there are cartain items that will earn you MONEY into your account! The account can be added to a 529 account(this is a type of college savings account), it can be used to pay off existing loans OR you can get a check to pay off any school-related bills/expenses. Let your family / friends know about your account and if their interested, they can link their cards to your account too! You will earn from their purchases too!! $$$ (think: grandma, grandpa, your sister, best friend etc! it adds up)

ALSO (my favorite part) You can add e-coupons from UPromise onto your debit cards or shopping cards(CVS etc). The amount is not deducted from the purchase, but instead is added into your college account. These coupons can be added onto your card each month (I will remind you).

Head over HERE to sign up! It takes a few minutes to add your cards and your coupons. And, now that i got the hang of it, I will be posting when new coupons are available.

If you are already a member, leave some comments, let me know if you love it as much as we do!




6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your insight on it. We havent tried it but we do have a savings set up, so we will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an account for myself. It really has added up quickly. I have me, my mom and my aunt linked to the account.

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family has used it for a year now and we like it (when we remember to use our card)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone tried to do the Walgreens photostamps clearance deal this past summer through Upromise, it was a bust. I was told if I ordered photostamps with Upromise I would get $8 depositied in my account. I got 4 photo stamps at Walgreens on clearance like I was told though some of the blogsites, but they didn't qualify for the $8. Bummer. So I ended up with cheaper stamps not free stamps. So...I am not that impressed with Upromise anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a fan of the program. I have 2 kids that Im saving for, plus my husband has some loan debt still. We have 2 cards linked but hope to get family on board soon

    ReplyDelete