Couponers United

Saturday, October 3, 2009

TARGET - Rimmel Clearance

Share

This morning I headed to Target for my SPOT SHOT deal (get a free movie ticket wyb Spot Shot). I found Rimmel Mascara Clearanced from $2.24 to $1.56!

Look for the Extra Superlash 001 Black "Natural to Dramatic"

Use the $2/1 Rimmel Mascara Coupon found 8/23RP for OVERAGE(if your store allows)

My trip:

(4) Rimmel Mascara's x $1.56 = $6.24
(1) Spot Shot x $2.99 = $2.99

-$1/1 Spot Shot
-$2/1 Rimmel Coupons

Total: .23 + tax, paid with a gift card from the Fiber Bars deal!
AND I will get a FREE movie ticket!!


Im headed to the OTHER Target in our area later today and hope to get 4 more and another movie ticket!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this tip!! I'm going to go and post it now. Deb @ FRugal Living And Having Fun

    ReplyDelete