Couponers United

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rite-Aid Zyrtec Rewards Program + Carmex Coupon

Share
Thanks Myrah for sending me both of these deals!!

Head over HERE and sign up for the Rite-Aid Zyrtec Rewards Program! This is what it says on the site:
By signing up today, you'll earn a $10 Rite Aid certificate for every $50 you spend on ZYRTEC® products.* You'll also begin receiving monthly emails containing valuable members-only coupons and timely allergy tips. Just be sure to enter your Rite Aid receipts containing ZYRTEC® purchases and we'll automatically track your spending and send your $10 Rite Aid certificate when you qualify. Best of all it's free to sign up!



Also, head over HERE for a $1.50/1 Carmex coupon!! I could NOT get it to print in Firefox, only IE. AND, it only let me print 1 per computer!

2 comments:

  1. Do we actually have any Rite-Aids in our area? I can't remember the last time I saw one? If there is one, please let me know where!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in Florida? If so, then no there are no rite-aids here, :(

    ReplyDelete