Couponers United

Monday, October 19, 2009

More Publix Finds...........

Share


I headed to Publix for pears (.49lb sale!) and more free toothpaste! (I will post my full trip later today with coupons I used)

(Maybe these are in the ad and I just missed them):

Yoplait 32oz containers are $2, there are $1 peelies on them! Great deal!

Bagged veggies are $1, perfect to go with the Marzetti Veggie Dip on sale!

Pears are .49lb, thats a $1 per lb savings!

There were $1 off peelies on the cakesters and tearpads for $1.50 off wyb 1 cakester and 1 milk. You can only use one of those per product, but I needed to get milk anyway, so it worked out well.

Milk $3.09
4 Cakesters $3.29BOGO
-(1) $1.50 off milk & Cakesters
-(3) $1/1 Cakesters
-(4) $1/1 FLIPS for Oreos
$1.17 for 4 boxes of cakesters & a gallon of milk!! (this only works if your store allows overage)

No comments:

Post a Comment