Couponers United

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Join Smokey Bones Rewards Club (free) and GET FREE APPETIZER!

Share

Did you know that Smokey Bones has a REWARD CARD?? I didn't! I just got an email from them with the details. Each time you eat there and show your card, you earn points. Spend $1 = 1 Point! Every 200 points, you will get $20 to spend at the restaurant! You have to pick up your rewards card at the restaurant, then go online to activate it. (ITS FREE!)
THE BEST PART IS, ONCE YOU GET ONE and activate it online, you will get a coupon for a FREE APPETIZER Emailed to you within 48hrs!!!

**Also, if you sign up on their website, for their newsletter-they will send you a coupon on your bday $5 off $15, Thanks GiraffeMSW **

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to also mention that if you sign up with Smokey Bones on their website, they will email you a coupon for your birthday. I used mine today, $5 off a purchase of $15 or more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be having a promlem getting the system to accept my activation of my rewards cards.

    ReplyDelete