Couponers United

Monday, October 5, 2009

HOT! Sorrento Cheese Sticks FREE at Publix!

Share

Im SO excited about this deal!! Today I saw the Sorrento Cheddar Sticks were on Advantage Buy 2 for $6 AND they had $2/1 PEELIES on them! AND in the Yellow Advantage Flyers there are $1/1 coupons (expire 10/9/09!!)

Sorrento Cheese Sticks(12ct) $3.00
- $1/1 PUBLIX coupon from advantage Flier
-$2/1 Peelie
FREE

Not sure when the "Advantage Buy" price will end though.

NOW, MY QUESTION IS........Do Cheese Sticks FREEZE Well?

5 comments:

  1. Freezing cheese?
    I bought sliced cheese in bulk from Costgo and froze 2/3 of the package. It does freeze well and tastes the same as soon as it defrosts.
    Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had room in my freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Central Floridian here who works for Publix...I will find out when the new A/B buys end

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may work for Publix but I am a big couponer so don't be afraid I don't BITE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! A Publix employee!!! Im so excited-seriously. Can I pick your brain when I have ??'s :-)

    ReplyDelete