Couponers United

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Coupon Class Information

Share


Yeah!! It's time for another coupon class! I have one in the works for Volusia County, and working on another for Orlando(need at least 5 more attendees).

Also, Ocala, Tampa & Jacksonville area readers, I'm coming your way soon!

If you're interested in attending an informational (&fun) coupon class, full of local store shopping tips, stockpiling information, and coupon organizing ideas (plus free giveaways!), please email me at: couponersunited @ gmail.com Please provide your location, and number of people interested in a class. If you have a church group, womens group, moms club, or any other group interested, please send me their contact info.

If your in any other area of Central Florida, please feel free to email me as well and if there is enough interest in your area, I will be happy to head your direction too!
couponersunited @ gmail.com

2 comments: