Couponers United

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

$2 off Hersheys Candy at WALGREENS

Share

Check out this PRINTABLE COUPON good for $2.00 off 2 Hershey Bags of Candy at Walgreens(limit 4 bags). Thanks, Mojosavings! This is a WALGREENS STORE coupon, so you can stack it with a manufacturer coupon too!!!

Here is one I found: -$1/1 Hershey's Special Dark Bag or Hershey's Extra Dark Bar or Bag, 3.5 Oz. found in the 09-27-09 SS
So, use the wags coupon and TWO of the insert coupons to save $4 off 2 bags!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet deal...if I can keep the candy away from my hubby and me late at night..we might just have something to hand out to trick or treaters!! Thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER eat all the free candy bars we get....never never never. ;) haha Im totally lying. UGH, I just have to STOP buying it! Those hershey kisses from Publix are calling me at the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete