Couponers United

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

$4 in Bumble Bee Product Coupons + recipes!

Share

I just received this email from Bumble Bee Tuna:
  • Receive a $1.00 coupon each week with a weekly meal plan for the next 4 weeks! Eating healthy nutritious meals never tasted so good!
  • Receive 4 weekly meal plans complete with delightfully simple recipes!
  • Each week you will receive an email with a link to your weekly meal plan developed by our nutritionists Willow and Stephanie. All recipes are easy to prepare and delicious to enjoy!
Let your friends and family know about Bumble Bee's MyCookbook and share with them this special link so they can take advantage of this special offer - they will receive the savings and the meal plans each week for four weeks

Here is the link so you can sign up to get your recipes & Coupons : BUMBLE BEE COUPONS

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!!! Miss you!! I grabbed this from you...I have not been blogging much...too much to do!!! However, I still will be grabbing things from you and will try and get Walmart done by day end..

    Blessings, Deb
    OH! I haven't mailed out the bag yet..I wasn't feeling well for a few days this past week..I will get it out..promise.

    ReplyDelete