Couponers United

Thursday, October 29, 2009

100 Christmas Cards $6 Shipped!

Share

Ok, I just read about another HOT deal on Vista Print!!! They are offering 100 Post Cards FREE, but you have to pay $6 SHIPPING. You can even upload your own photo (I will be using a family Christmas photo!!) OR you can use their pre-made designs. You can also add a message on the back-side for no extra cost! Head over HERE to get started.


**If you prefer to purchase the envelopes through them, you can for $3.74 (or maybe find them cheaper at a local store?) **

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Vista print. I've used them for Christmas cards the last two years (cards were free, just paid shipping) and I used them for my son's birth announcement two years ago. I even got rubber office stamps from them for the cost of shipping too. I've never paid for a single item. Their shipping is much faster than they website says it will be...and customer service is outstanding. You just can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! I really think their products are great. Thats all we use for our family business. And, your right about the shipping. It doesn't take long at all!

    ReplyDelete