Couponers United

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pictures from a Blog Readers Shopping Spree!

Share



One of my readers, Stephanie, sent me her SCORE from Publix & Kmart! She did awesome! (Sorry I couldn't get the pics bigger) Here was her list & totals.

KMART:

2 Ajax
2 Dove deodorant
4 Suddenly salad
2 Trident
1 Twix
1 Reece's PB cup
1 Softsoap pump
1 Softsoap refill

Should have paid $.20, but thanks to a comp error in my favor I got paid $16.93. (IDK how)

PUBLIX

2 Kingsford Matchlight(13.5lb)
12 Boxes cheerios(dif flavs)
2 boxes Popsicle brand treats
2 KC masterpiece BBQ
$12 of pork

Paid $1.96

AWESOME JOB STEPHANIE!!!!!! I LOVE getting these kinds of emails, please send me your trip details anytime!

2 comments:

  1. I think that is great!
    It would never happen to me. Where I shop they would so catch that and do some major changes that's for sure!
    Yesterday I went to Walmaart and used my last 2 Tide 1.00 coupons on 2 tide travel size and when it rang up the cashier called the manager over and they looked at it and talked about it and then the manager says we can not do that anymore. We had a meeting this morning and the travel size or trial size items can no longer be given for a coupon! On top of that he said they will not honor any coupon that is even a penny over what the item even if it isn't travel size! Whatever! Then they did all of my other coupons! They went thru just fine! The funniest thing about it was that I bought 3 Glade impressions with a 5 dollar coupon and the item was only 3.00!!!!!!! They are soooo funnyyyy!!lol. When I got out to the car I had to actually recheck my total and all the charges to see if I misunderstood the price!!!hahaha I thought that was so funny had to share.
    I hope that isn't qaulified as stealing is it?! Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, definitely NOT stealing! They are getting their money back from the manufacturer!!
    I don't like using coupons at Walmart (with overage I mean) they are usually RUDE !! ugh
    :-) But good job on your Glade overage hehe!!

    ReplyDelete