Couponers United

Saturday, September 19, 2009

KMart Super Doubles? BACK AGAIN????

Share

Check out this email that Moneysavingmadness posted:

"Thank you for your recent correspondence. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We appreciate your interest in our double coupon event. This event is for select participating Kmart locations from 09-27-09 to 10-05-09. Please check with us on 09-21-09 for the listing of participating store in your local area. Again, thank you for your interest in our Kmart Double Coupon Event. We invite you to visit any of the participating stores..........."
I will be calling corporate on Monday to see if our area is included! WOOHOO!! Im excited!

2 comments:

  1. Wholly cow!! I thought they said no more til after the new year!! Woohoo!!! Just trying to think of what I need...or what I have coupons for that won't expire before then!! Wow! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! OMGOSH!! Here I was thinking they would never do them again! I was so upset because I had just started doing the serious coupon thing. I might have a chance at another one! I am so excited!
    Karla

    ReplyDelete