Couponers United

Thursday, September 17, 2009

FREE Item at Newport News ---- HURRY!!!!

Share
Wow!! This is a great deal from Newport News! Save $10 on any order.. no minimum! The code also covers shipping & Handling. I paid NOTHING for my order. They do require a cc#, but my total was ZERO (and I printed that for my records). I used my Prepaid Mastercard from Swagbucks that had $0 left on it anyway! The only item I could find under $3 was this: Pink briefs. But if you find something a little higher than $3 your still saving a TON! How to checkout: At checkout click on “use a merchandise certificate instead” and use the code 4000883....... its EASY!

I copied and pasted my total:


Merchandise Total: $1.99
Merchandise Certificate: -$10.00
Shipping: $4.99
Handling: $1.95
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Subtotal: $8.93

Total: $0.00

Im sure this will NOT last long, so head over FAST!

I just read about this AWESOME freebie on ShoppingFrugal!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I just got my FREE pink underwear! I linked to you on my blog post: http://spendfreely.blogspot.com/2009/09/1000-free-from-newport-news.html

    ReplyDelete