Couponers United

Monday, September 21, 2009

A few things ....

Share

The kids bus was late today so I had a good 15min to look through some deals in the car.. here are a few things I thought of....

Those of you doing the PUBLIX TYSON CHICKEN DEAL HERE, KEEP your tops (the top strip you pull off to open them). Turn them into your child's school and they get $ from Tyson! Here is the link about the Tyson Project A+ for schools!

To add to the Walgreens Deal HERE, not only can you get 2 packs of Reese's and a FREE Coke Zero for only .50, but you can use the CAP CODE for points at Mycokerewards.com to sweeten the deal!!

Last thing, I got my FREE Better Homes & Gardens Magazine today and it had the $1.50/1 Skintimate, these are on sale for under $2 at Target right now ($1.79 I believe), so around .30 after coupon!


No comments:

Post a Comment