Couponers United

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Swagbucks PRIZES! YAY!

Share

Search & Win

I am only 30 points away from the prize I've been saving for --- a $10 prepaid MasterCard! This will be my FIFTH Prize in such a short time! I was just over searching on the swagbucks site and noticed they now offer MOVIE tickets for ONLY 99 Swagbucks! Thats an awesome deal. I have been averaging about 12-15 Swagbucks per day now!! If you haven't joined, click the pic above and sign up. It's super easy. Instead of "googling" things to search, I use the Swag site instead, and it PAYS!! :-)

***ALSO, if you DO sign up, drop me an email couponersunited@gmail.com and let me know and I will add you to my Swagbucks Email with code updates***

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I finally signed up. Im emailing you, my mom is signing up too, so im sehnding her email to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swagbucks. Its the only site I've actually earned REAL CASH PRIZES!

    ReplyDelete