Couponers United

Thursday, July 30, 2009

TARGET CLEARANCE 75% OFF !

Share
Im WAY behind on blogging today! I hit Target 3x today, had to run errands, attended a funeral, went to Childrens Church with the kids, and now I'm exhausted! I apologize for not posting about the 75% off Target sale earlier......

We found LOTS of toys marked down today. We are all stocked up for Christmas, birthdays, etc! Some of our finds included: Elmo Dolls, Thomas the Tank figure 8 sets, Furreal pets, board games, and enough HSM 3 stuff to make one little girl VERY VERY happy! I was surprised to still find AWESOME deals left at 7pm tonight! If you didn't make it out today, don't worry, there should still be lots of stuff tomorrow!

I also checked out the shoe area, still no boys shoes marked down, but lots of girls shoes 75% off!

FEBREZE NOTICEABLES were ringing up for $4.28 at SUPER Target and there was a $4 coupon in the 7/5 P&G insert. I got a few for .28 + tax. They were NOT marked down at my regular Target!

1 comment:

  1. Im headed there tomorrow. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete