Couponers United

Monday, July 27, 2009

SUPER Cheap Garnier Fructis at WALGREENS

Share
Thanks Hip2Save:

The new Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo, Conditioner and Styler products are on sale for $3.34 this week (they may be marked at $3.99, so make sure to price check them).
There is a hidden RR deal on them, when you purchase one it will print a $2 register reward coupon!
There are also coupons out : $1/1 in the 6/21 or 7/12RP! Final cost after the $1 coupon and $2 Register Reward-- ONLY .34 per bottle!

**I have not tried this deal yet, but will check first thing in the morning when I head to get the milk I forgot tonight and will report back**

2 comments:

  1. IM me and let me know if it works after you do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I COMPLETELY forgot ughh. I went and got papers, milk and starbucks fraps,
    DUH. If you go today lmk, if not I will try tonight

    ReplyDelete