Couponers United

Friday, July 24, 2009

My shopping trips today..............

Share
My first Publix trip for this ad (I will do one more):

(2) boxes Frosted Mini Wheats
(2) Bic Mechanical Pencils
(10) Starkist Sensations
(1) Large bunch of bananas
(3) Gallons of water
(1) Cat food (I accidentally bought 9Lives instead of Friskies ugh!)
(4) I cant believe its not butter- 2 spray, 2 2-pks spread
(2) Alexia snacks (those are SOOO good)

HERE is my post with all the matchups for Publix this week!
I also used a $3 off competitor Coup
My total was $5.xx

My CVS trip:

(1) Gallon of milk $2.79 - $1/1 TGLee Printable
(1) 24pk Gold Emblem Water $2.99 - $1 CRT for CVS water
(2) small packs of nuts 1.99 - $2/2 CRT for CVS Nuts
(1) Bayer Monitor $19.99 - FREE coupon from paper
Used a $1 ECB
paid $2.79 (or right around there)
Got back $1 ECB for the milk and $5 for the monitor
** I left my Gatorade FREE coupon at home, its B1G1 right now, so I would get 2 FREE**
So, Im heading back tomorrow for more milk, gatorade and I saw some Herbal Essence clearanced!

My TARGET Trip:
Softsoap Body Wash (lid/top was a little chipped) Clearance $2.39 - $2 IP from coupons.com
Adorable toddler pink imitation crocs, 75% off !!! $1.98
Paid 2.36 + tax

No comments:

Post a Comment