Couponers United

Thursday, July 30, 2009

ANOTHER $5 from Swagbucks!!!

Share
Are you a member of SWAGBUCKS????

I JUST cashed in more swagbucks for $5!! The $5 gets deposited into paypal! It's that easy!

So, now, after only being an active member for about 60 days, I have received (1) $10 Starbucks Gift Card, (2) $5 Amazon E-Cards, and (1) $5 Paypal deposit! Definitely not a HUGE money maker, but the only thing I did to earn all of these things was use their search engine! Thats it. I ended up adding the toolbar to make it easier. It uses Google search anyway, so why not search through swagbucks and EARN !!!

More info about swagbucks HERE or you can sign up on my right sidebar!

**Tomorrow is MEGA Swagbucks Day! So, more chances to earn BIGGER bucks tomorrow**

No comments:

Post a Comment