Couponers United

Monday, July 6, 2009

$2 Chicken WINE TAGS found at PUBLIX

Share
I had almost completely given up on finding wine tags at my local publix store. yesterday, I gave it one more try and headed down the wine aisle. And, to my surprise I found $2 chicken wine-tags. NO WINE PURCHASE NECESSARY! Wine tags are coupons found on the neck of bottles. The coupon says "Save $2 INSTANTLY on chicken, no wine purchase necessary" I'm not a drinker, so I am not 100% sure about the name of the wine that it came off of, I want to say Woodstock wine? I found 4 at the first publix and none at the second Publix. Gotta love free chicken!

4 comments:

  1. where are you located at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in Central Florida, Volusia County, Debary to be exact :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary
    are there any left? Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I looked, but there were only 4 :(
    I checked Orange City & Doyle/Providence....
    maybe check another deltona one?

    ReplyDelete