Couponers United

Friday, May 1, 2009

Take a survey, win a prize :-) I WON!

Share
First, before I give this link, I want to say that this company is NOT paying me or giving me anything to post this info! I was emailed a survey early last week. It said in the email that a survey would be randomly chosen, and the winner would receive a $10 Target gift card. I was skeptical, but what could it hurt to fill it out? It was a survey about babies & toddlers 0-36 months in diapers or pull-ups. (took me about 5minutes)! To qualify for the survey, you had to have a child that fit that criteria (I have TWO in that age range) lol. So, I filled it out, and 2 days ago was told I was the winner for the gift card. Again, I was skeptical that I would actually get it! Today, it arrived!!!!!!!!!!! So, I contacted the company and asked if they mind if I blogged their company info. They were happy to have me do so. They are a local company and are always looking for local people to sit on panels or take surveys. Here is their info:

Product Insights, Inc
Kris Powers, Project Manager
407-774-6165
She wrote the following also:
Anyone who is interested in signing up can complete the link below, or can contact me via email or telephone. http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB228JZY6CAAW

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! I signed up as I love doing this kind of stuff!

    If you have some extra time and like to do surveys, check out my other blog too!

    http://extramoneyforyoutoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I click the link it won't work

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Sorry. Try emailing her, her email address is in the post, she will fix the link or just send you another link I guess? Not sure if she works weekends, so she may wait until Monday to get back to you. But, i would suggest signing up asap, as she told me she is calling me Monday for some new panel? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks mary! i took the survey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - this is Kris from Product Insights - thanks to Mary for writing about us on her blog! Our company server was down Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If you attempted to send me an email I may not have received it. If you have trouble clicking to take the survey, just email me at kpowers@productinsights.com or call me at 407-774-6165. I'd love to get you signed up!

    ReplyDelete