Couponers United

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SUPER SUPER Sneak Peek-Publix

Share
Here are the bogos for the ad starting May 21st at Publix! I will repost again next week, but if you buy coups on couponclippers or on Ebay, here is a head start. Also, check the bottom right part of my blog to see if you can print MORE coupons for these sales!!

40% off of middle meats (strips, ribeyes, porterhouse, tbone, tenderloin, sirloin, etc.)

BOGO's
Curly's Shredded Pork and Chicken
Medium Shrimp Rings
Pepsi 8 Packs
Dixie Plates and Cups
Freshetta Pizza
Kraft BBQ Sauce
New England Coffee
Edy's Ice Cream
Kraft Salad Dressings
Goldfish
Instant Grits
Ocean Spray
EGGO Waffles
Lays Potatoe Chips
Maxwell House
Pop Tarts
Green Giant Canned Vegetables
Kraft Mayo
Nabisco Crackers
Muellers Pasta
Red Bull 4 pk
Publix Acid Reducer
Stouffers French Bread Pizza
A/J Breakfast Entrees
Cheez Wiz
Aunt Jemima syrup
Lenders Bagels
Orville Popcorn
Ragu Quarts
Betty Crocker Brownies
M&M's Big Bags
Mount Olive Products
Pedigree Dentasticks
Heluva A Good Dip

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this super early post! Love it!
    Just wanted to let you know that Memorial day week or weekend there is going to be a deal that when you buy johnsonville brats/sausages you get a free Pepperidge Farm hotdog bun. I noticed on the coupon schedule that there is supposed to be a .55/1 Pep. Farm hotdog/hamburger bun. I'm not sure if they can be combined or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy - thanks for the deal! Is that a special coupon or a deal that will be in the ad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not too sure. My DH works for Pepperidge Farm and I have seen the emails from corp. about it. I don't know if all the details are ironed out, but supposed to be buy 2 Johnsonville fresh sausages and get one Pep. Farm buns free(up to $2.99) It looks like there is to be a coupon on the Johnsonville pck. AND, the word is Johnsonville will be BOGO. Don't quote me on it, but just keep your eyes out for this and I will confirm more as I hear the specifics.It could be a super awesome deal if the J-ville do end up being BOGO! I wonder if there are q's available for the sausages as well?!

    ReplyDelete