Couponers United

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stay up to the minute!

Share
I wanted to point out a few ways to stay up to the minute with all of the deals I post!

You can become a "follower" to my blog. On the top of this page there should be an option "Subscribe to posts". Click on that and Stay updated with this blog's posts on your Blogger Dashboard.
New! This site will also show on your FriendConnect profile for all the sites you've joined using Friend Connect
.


Another option (and my favorite!) is to have an email update each day. My updates are sent out at 2pm and will have all the deals I've posted in the past day. That option is in the right column of this page, just add your email address, check your email and "activate"!

And, I just set up twitter for Couponers United too! Be sure to FOLLOW ME! Im trying to get a button to put on my blog....but until then, you can look me up and follow me by my name: Couponers United

No comments:

Post a Comment