Couponers United

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TGIFridays Give Me More stripes Club!

Share


Have you Joined TGIFridays Give Me More Stripes Club?? If not, go HERE and join!

Here is a list of all the awesome perks:
•FREE membership.

•FREE appetizer or dessert for signing up.

•FREE dessert when you purchase an entrée in your birthday month.

•$8 food reward for every $100 spent on food. (Every $1 spent = 1 Stripe.)

•"Jump the Line" pass that lets you skip to the front of the crowd.

•And tons of other perks exclusively for members only.

AND!!!!! I just got an email letting me know if you join Give Me More Stripes® by February 2, 2010,
they'll send you a coupon good for a FREE Entree when you buy one!

**I just received an email stating my BOGO coupon will be emailed within 1 week**

1 comment:

  1. I am having a hard time recovering from this stomach bug, and couldn't call. Can we talk sometime tomorrow? Hope so!! Have a great night. Deb

    ReplyDelete